* Lawyers who are adjusted to Zoom court have a problem going back to acoustic litigation. [Bloomberg]
* Strict textualists, beware! Here’s a story on how typos can impact the law. [ABA Journal]
* Steve Bannon may have to deal with criminal contempt charges based on his interactions with Congress. Since when are there consequences for one’s actions?! [MSNBC]
* Trump is still trying to block the release of January 6th insurrection documents. This looks like his best legal shot at it. [CNN]
* Alex Murdaugh is stuck in jail after being denied a bond and a judge has ordered he get his head checked out. [Fox News]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. Before that, he wrote columns for an online magazine named The Muse Collaborative under the pen name Knehmo. He endured the great state of Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.