The nation collectively went into shock and grief recently upon learning about the passing away of their beloved star Sidharth Shukla at the young age of 40. He was at the peak of his career, doing web series and appearing in films, television shows, when this unfortunate incident happened. Like Siddharth, read about untimely deaths in Bollywood whose shock the nation is yet to get over because they all seem to be doing extremely well, with nothing to stand in their way to reach the pinnacle of success.
1. Sidharth Shukla: He became everyone’s favorite when he appeared in Bigg Boss 13. He was aam junta’s and celeb favorite contestant and received an avalanche of votes to win the title of “Bigg Boss.” It seemed that nothing could stop him from reaching greater heights, but then fate had other plans, and he passed away at just 40 years of age on September 2, 2021.
2. Sushant Singh Rajput: He was an unstoppable actor, an actor par excellence who would have achieved greater success if he had been around. He had a huge impact with films like “Kai Poe Che,” “MS Dhoni,” “Kedarnath” and “Chichhore.” It’s been more than a year but Sushant Singh Rajput’s passing away still hurts.
3. Divya Bharti: 28 years have passed since Divya Bharti fell to her death from the balcony of her home at just 19 years of age.
4. Irfan Khan: This superbly talented actor who made his mark both in Bollywood and Hollywood, passed away from cancer at just 53, in April 2020, and left behind a beautiful body of work behind that would continue to inspire and entertain generations to come.
5. Sridevi: The lady superstar, who started her acting career at the age of just 4, continued working in films well into her 50s. She was one actress who did substantial roles and made her mark in regional and national cinema. She died on 24 February 2018, in Dubai due to accidental drowning.
6. Madhubala: Every actress who sets her foot into Bollywood dreams of achieving the status that Madhubala once attained in her short life. At just 36, she died of health complications, after appearing in cult films like Mughal-e-Azam, Kala Pani, Half Ticket, Barsaat Ki Rani, etc.