If you have been thinking of melting away extra fat and get into your desired shape by hitting the gym shortly, we would like to remind you that abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym, that’s the place where abs are defined. If you have to start your weight loss journey somewhere, it should be with dieting and not with gymming. If you are terrified of dieting because it would mean starving and abstaining from your favorite food, then we are here to help with amazing tips that would help you fall in love with dieting.
1. Make Weight Loss Meals Taste Good: Your goal weight is now achievable with Rati Beauty weight loss diets because they are not about bland food – here you can lose weight by eating delicious, filling, and healthy food. Find the absolutely great way to diet to lose weight on our app. The best thing is that you can start on these diets right away, like from now by subscribing to the meal plans.
2. Portion Control is the Key: Eat whatever you want in moderation and you can get into calorie deficit to drop weight. Portion control will help you do just that. Read about “10 Tips to Portion Control Food for Weight Loss” in this post here.
3. Do Not Restrict Yourself: Do not cut out major food groups in order to shed weight at a rapid pace. Most of such diets are not sustainable and do not bring in permanent results. Find a balance, eat in moderation, and lose weight successfully. Find such diets on the Rati Beauty app.
4. Indulge in a Cheat Meal Once a Week: Dieting does not mean giving up on your favorite food forever, you can indulge in them once or twice during the week not only to satisfy your cravings, but also to kickstart a sluggish metabolism and to trick the body into believing that it’s okay to burn calories because food is available plenty and to take back metabolism to the high level. Read about “12 Amazing Tips to Stick to your Diet for Weight Loss.”
5. Meal Prep for the Entire Week: Most of us indulge in junk and processed food when we are confused about what to eat. Meal prepping for the entire week (jotting down recipes and cutting and chopping raw ingredients into separate boxes) leaves little room to indulge in unhealthy food. It’s easy to take out boxes of pre-packed ingredients from the fridge and cook them. In fact, note down snacks also in your meal prep.
6. Swap Unhealthy Foods with Healthy Options: The most important change that one can start their weight loss journey with or in general get healthy is by swapping unhealthy food in their diet with healthy alternatives. Replacing these food items will help kickstart your weight loss process with full gusto and also would serve as small stepping stones to big successes. Read about “50 Healthy Food Swaps That Everyone Should Absolutely Try.”
7. Water Preloading: Water preloading is a healthy and almost effortless way to boost weight loss. In this strategy, experts recommend to consume 500 ml of plain water half an hour before each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Such a quantity of water before the meal will significantly stretch your tummy and as a result, there would be lesser release of the hunger hormone “ghrelin.” This means you would feel full with less food and fewer calorie intake. It is an effective strategy to tackle overeating and can apply the same technique while heading out for brunch, lunch or dinner. Load up on water and reduce the chances of overeating.
8. Include High Volume and Low Calorie Foods: Veggies, oatmeal, sweet potatoes are high volume foods that fill you up in relatively lower calories. Another good way is to fill half a plate with veggies, so that you feel full without counting calories.
9. Eat from Smaller Plates: When you use small plates or bowls to eat food, you tend to serve yourself a smaller portion of food and that would help you practice portion control. Certain studies also point out to how your brain can be tricked to feel satisfied when you eat from a bowl than from a big plate, making one feel full when you eat from a small bowl with the same quantity of food that you eat from a larger plate. Also, the bowl’s weight in hand will give you the feeling that you are consuming more food. So, switch to smaller plates and bowls right now.
These are some tips that can get you started on the dieting process without any hiccups, try them right away 🙂