Desai & Diwanji has promoted four to partner and 10 to associate partner in its Mumbai office.
The following four were promoted to partner:
- Pinky Patel (Litigation, 1998 LLB)
- Dhanyashree Jadeja (Litigation, 2008 LLB)
- Farida Dholkawala (Corporate, 2010 LLB)
- Rahul Chauhan (Project Finance, 2009 LLB)
The following nine were promoted to associate partner:
- Vishal Mali (Project Finance, 2005)
- Rumma Panchmatia (Banking & Finance, 2007)
- Gunjan Shah (Litigation, 2008)
- Debashree Dey (Litigation, 2010)
- Yuvraj Singh (Litigation, 2010)
- Rahul Deodhar (Corporate, 2011)
- Priyanka Choksi (Real Estate, 2011)
- Sameer Patel (Corporate, 2012)
- Shireen Langrana (Corporate, 2013)
- Prerana Chaudhari (Corporate, 2013)
The firm now has a total of 54 partners, including 12 associate partners.
By reading the comments you agree that they are the (often anonymous) personal views and opinions of readers, which may be biased and unreliable, and for which Legally India therefore has no liability. If you believe a comment is inappropriate, please click ‘Report to LI’ below the comment and we will review it as soon as practicable.