Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas has promoted 23 of its fee-earners to partner, reported Bar & Bench.
Of the 23 new partners (pictured below), 15 are based in Mumbai, 6 in Bangalore but only 2 in Delhi.
Also, 13 of the new batch of 23 partners (or 56%) are women.
With 10 new partners, the corporate department saw the most action, with projects-related teams and disputes/arbitration getting 3 new partners each and capital markets seeing 2 new partners.
The new partners are:
- Ankita Ray, Employment, Mumbai
- Anshu Choudhary, Corporate, Mumbai
- Esha Harkisandas, Investment Funds, Mumbai
- Kunal Savani, Tax and Private Client, Mumbai
- Pranay Bagdi, Corporate, Mumbai
- Pranjita Barman, Corporate, Mumbai
- Saurav Samaddar, Corporate, Bengaluru
- Shaishavi Kakadia, Private Client and Corporate,Mumbai
- Sharada Ramachandra, Corporate, Bengaluru
- Suvojit Halder, Corporate and Technology, Bengaluru
- Tanmay Patnaik, Private Client and Corporate, Mumbai
- Trayosha Darapuneni, Corporate, Bengaluru
- Vinamrata Shrivastava, Corporate, Bengaluru
- Shalaka Patil, International Arbitration, Mumbai
- Vikash Kumar Jha, Disputes, New Delhi
- Vineet Unnikrishnan, Disputes, Mumbai
- Sumit Attri, Partner AOR, New Delhi
- Anindita Bhowmik, Financial Institutions Group, Mumbai
- Meeta Kurpad, Project Finance and Banking, Mumbai
- Yash Jain, Projects and Project Finance, Mumbai
- Gazal Rawal, Financial Services Regulatory Practice, Mumbai
- Janhavi Seksaria, Capital Markets, Mumbai
- Vinay Sirohia, Capital Markets, Bengaluru.
Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas now has 153 partners.
By reading the comments you agree that they are the (often anonymous) personal views and opinions of readers, which may be biased and unreliable, and for which Legally India therefore has no liability. If you believe a comment is inappropriate, please click ‘Report to LI’ below the comment and we will review it as soon as practicable.