Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more.
Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks our official “2.0” release, and our commitment to the next generation of creators.
This is the first major redesign of the Fizzle member experience, including:
- All new course library, where you can discover courses by topic (e.g.: business fundamentals) or by author.
- All new weekly live events schedule – we’ll be hosting live weekly events in different formats including workshops, book club, expert Q&A and happy hours. Events will focus on topics that matter to creators, with insider tips and practical takeaways you can use in your own business. Recordings of workshops and Q&A sessions will be available in the library for members.
- All new integrated search bar, which provides results from our full library of content including podcasts, blog posts, courses and more.
- New author pages, which collect every course, founder story, blog post and podcast episode featuring each author.
- New blog and podcast pages. Fizzle now features a unified experience between the “public” site and the members site. No more flipping between the Fizzle “app” and the rest of the website.
- Preview videos for each course available publicly, so prospective members can dive in before joining.
- New “keep watching” section on the home page to easily pick up where you left off.
- All new referral program open to all Fizzle members and instructors. Send people our way using your unique referral link, and we’ll pay you 30% recurring commissions forever on everyone who becomes a paying customer. We’ve paid out over $200,000 in referral commissions to partners already.
- Renewed perks and discounts page (new perks and discounts coming very soon)
- An all new simplified account management page, integrated directly using Stripe’s new customer billing portal. Update your subscription, payment methods, and see your billing history all in one simple interface.
- And, last but not least, we’ve refreshed our colors, logo, and podcast artwork to reflect on our past and set the tone for our future.
New Courses Coming
Today’s refresh is just part of what we have in store for Fizzle members in 2021. We’re also working hard to bring new courses from a diverse set of voices to the Fizzle library.
So far, we’ve had discussions with lots of creators (many former Fizzle members, lots of experts and a few well known names) who are interested in teaching on topics including: Facebook ads, YouTube growth, email automation, webinar setup/success, Canva for non-designers, online course completion, podcast production, Webflow + Zapier and more.
Watch for new developments very soon.
Pricing for Fizzle membership will be increasing in July to $49/month or $299/year.
Right now, you can lock into lower pricing for life. You can choose from either special annual pricing of just $239/year, or the current monthly price of $39.
If you’re not a current member, just start your free trial and choose the plan you prefer. If you’re already a Fizzle member and would like to switch to the special annual pricing, just email us at [email protected]
OK, that’s everything we have to share about the new Fizzle experience for now. We hope to see you in the community sometime soon!