Hair loss isn’t a problem reserved for aging men to deal with. Thinning hair or rapid hair loss is a condition that more and more men and women face daily. The array of products on the market are endless, but do they really work to help regrow hair?
Join us as we uncover the common causes of hair loss and find out what the hype of Kiierr’s laser hair growth cap treatment is all about — and what customers are saying about Kiierr.
Hair Loss Causes
If you’re experiencing hair loss, you’ve probably been through an extensive variety of products promising to promote regrowth. We’ve done the research for you. Some of the most common causes for hair loss include:
- Androgenetic alopecia: One of the most common causes of hair loss in both men and women, also known as “pattern baldness” or “a receding hairline.” Androgenetic alopecia causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately halting growth.
- Hormones: Menopause, childbirth, and stress cause drastic hormone fluctuations that can lead to significant hair loss or stunted hair growth.
- Medical treatment: A health condition with aggressive treatment, like chemotherapy, affects the scalp often resulting in hair thinning.
The good news is that the experts at Kiierr have a range of hair growth products clinically proven and FDA-cleared to aid in hair regrowth. Their primary products are the Laser Hair Growth Caps. Let’s take a look at how this technology works.
What Is Low-Level Laser Therapy?
The Kiierr hair growth cap works with Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to provide a pain-free treatment for hair loss. The light therapy devices use medical grade laser diodes built into a ball cap design to aid in hair restoration. This low-level laser light therapy penetrates the scalp to repair hair follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. LLLT treatment has been cleared by the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) and works with all skin types, carrying no known side effects.
As the laser light therapy concept gains more traction, more laser devices are flooding the market. For best hair restoration results, consider using the Ultimate MAX Growth Bundle.
This ultimate hair growth bundle contains one of Kiierr’s laser caps, hair growth supplements, and additional products with an affordable price tag and a seven-month no growth full refund policy if you’re dissatisfied.
**Low-level laser light therapy has a success rate with mild to moderate hair loss. The laser cap won’t work in cases of complete baldness, as it requires active hair follicles to stimulate regrowth.
How Does LLLT Work?
To fully understand how the laser hair growth treatment works, imagine a plant. An essential part of a plant’s (hair follicle’s) life cycle is photosynthesis (laser light therapy), which promotes all the conditions required for healthy growth. This laser light therapy happens over three stages:
- Stimulation: The low light energy from the lasers stimulates the skin producing blood flow to the scalp. This step reduces any inflammation in the area experiencing hair thinning and encourages cell regeneration. This increases oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
- Rejuvenation: The laser energy penetrates the scalp, encouraging healing and rejuvenation for new hair follicles to grow.
- Regeneration: By regenerating the hair follicles, new and old hair can begin to grow back thicker and healthier.
Frequently Asked Questions About LLLT
How Long Does It Take to See Results? Using the laser therapy cap for 30 minutes every other day produces visible results, with noticeable hair restoration and regrowth within 6 months. As long as you have active hair follicles, you’ll see results.
Is LLLT Safe? Yes. Physicians and specialists in Asia, Europe, and the United States recommend this low-level laser therapy to androgenetic alopecia patients and those struggling with hair loss. It’s a fantastic treatment for both men and women.
Is LLLT Tested and Approved? Yes. Low-level Laser therapy is a non-invasive method of treating hair loss and repairing the hair follicles without surgery. This medical-grade laser device is FDA-cleared and there are no known side-effects.
What’s Included in My Order? The product combinations vary, and you can find the full kit descriptions available here.
Whichever model laser cap you select, your kit will include:
- Diode laser helmet
- Ball Cap
- Wall charger plug and USB cord
- Portable battery pack
Complementing Hair Growth Products
While the Kiierr laser cap yields fantastic results, using additional products with it can better aid in producing healthier, more voluminous hair. Check out some of Kiierr’s best hair growth products to add to your hair regimen:
- Kiierr DHT Blocking Shampoo and Conditioner: Using essential oils and minerals, this combination blocks the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which results in hair loss. These additional products also moisturize and replenish your hair to promote healthy, strong hair growth.
- Kiierr Biotin Gummies: This Biotin supplement is an essential part of any regimen for healthier, stronger hair. Along with the natural key ingredients of coconut oil and elderberry, these gummies promote healthy skin and nails too.
Impressive Results, Happy Customers
The Kiierr laser hair growth caps have undergone clinical testing to ensure proven results as well as FDA-cleared certification. It’s a convenient, safe, hands-free, and effective treatment for most hair loss conditions and has no known side effects.
Still unsure about this impressive product? Don’t just take our word for it — find out what Kiierr customers have to say about their results.
[Embed YouTube Video Here]
Another success story:
“So my son Will is 23 years old. We noticed in March of 2017 his hair was starting to thin on top. We didn’t panic but October 2017 you could start to see serious balding areas. So his hairdresser recommended his start to do the Minoxidil drops ASAP, so he did. So from October 2017 until December 2018, he used the drops. We noticed while on the drops, his hair was not growing back, but the falling out had minimized. His hair got dry and had a coarse texture to it, but at least he still had hair! In mid-December his scalp started burning badly due to the drops, so he immediately discontinued, and we called a Dermatologist. She started him on some drops and recommended we buy a red light. I went home and immediately started researching hair light products. What SOLD me on your product was the 7-month money back guarantee. I thought you must have a lot of faith in your product if you are willing to guarantee hair growth or your money back. He also started the supplements you sell and the DHT Blocking shampoo and conditioner. This all started on Dec. 21, 2018. He is away at college so I haven’t seen him until this weekend when he came home, and I could look at his hair growth progress. We are excited it is helping. I attached a picture of the day we started and a picture from last Friday, March 1, 2019. He has been faithfully using all the products as directed for 9 weeks. We are very HAPPY with the results we have gotten so far.”
Laser Hair Growth Cap: Try It for Yourself
The Kiierr laser therapy cap not only encourages the hair growth phase, but also promotes healthier, stronger, and thicker hair. It’s a fantastic and convenient treatment to help with regrowth. With its built-in individual medical grade laser diodes, the laser caps are portable and powered by a lithium-ion battery pack. As long as you remember to charge it, you can take your treatment anywhere. Stop the progression of hair loss with the Kiierr Laser Therapy Cap. The product comes with a money-back guarantee and is clinically proven to yield impressive results within six months.