* A new lawsuit alleges that a dog breeder took back a dog and then resold it to another owner. Maybe the judge will act like King Solomon or Newman when deciding who is the rightful owner of the pup… [New York Post]
* The Supreme Court has dismissed the last election lawsuit filed by the Trump Campaign. [Forbes]
* The children of Daniel Prude, who was killed after an interaction with Rochester, New York, police, have filed a federal wrongful death lawsuit. [Hill]
* Andrew Cuomo’s Counselor to the Governor resigned amid the blowback from two scandals facing his administration. [New York Post]
* Justice Roberts provided the sole dissent in a First Amendment case about speech policies at a Georgia college. Such a maverick. [CNN]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at [email protected].