* A chapter of The Satanic Temple lost a cybersquatting lawsuit against former members. Oh hell… [Info Security Magazine]
* A top lawyer for Goldman Sachs is reportedly heading for the exit. [New York Post]
* A new lawsuit alleges that cities used curfews to crush legitimate protests last summer. [Los Angeles Times]
* The New York Attorney General has a stark warning for the cryptocurrency industry. [CNBC]
* Joe Exotic has hired a new lawyer in his bid for a new trial. Please let this all be in another season of Tiger King… [TMZ]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at [email protected].