* A Texas electricity utility is being sued over alleged price gouging. Guess it’s not normal to get an electric bill for nearly $10,000… [Houston Chronicle]
* Immigration lawyers in Massachusetts are asking to be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. [Boston.com]
* Check out this article about the best options for term limits at the Supreme Court. [Bloomberg Law]
* Mitch McConnell is backing Merrick Garland’s nomination to be Attorney General. [CBS News]
* A Pennsylvania lawyer pleaded guilty to stealing thousands of dollars from his former wife and mother-in-law to purchase porn, strip club visits, and other items. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
* A series of lawsuits have been filed against manufacturers of baby food in recent months. And this litigation is not child’s play… [National Law Review]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at [email protected].