* A lawsuit filed on behalf of thousands of New York City fitness studios argues that exercise facilities should be allowed to operate despite COVID-19. Guess people soon might not have an excuse to stay away from the gym… [Pix 11]
* The Supreme Court has declined to get involved in the defamation lawsuit Stormy Daniels filed against Donald Trump. [Forbes]
* Two New York City lawyers, who allegedly torched an NYPD car last year, have purportedly been offered a plea deal. [New York Post]
* Check out this article on the cases Vice President Harris handled as the former California Attorney General. [Juris Lab]
* A lawyer is aiming to create the “Starbucks of pet grooming.” Wonder what a caramel macchiato is with dogs… [Newsday]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at [email protected].