Ed. note: Due to the Presidents’ Day holiday, we will not be publishing today. We will be back in full force tomorrow.
* An impeachment lawyer for Donald Trump said he was “going to Disney World” following Trump’s acquittal. Did he pour Gatorade on himself too? [Business Insider
* The home of a lawyer representing Donald Trump at his impeachment trial was vandalized last week. [Forbes]
* Amazon has filed a lawsuit against the New York Attorney General over employment practices at the company. Thinking Amazon can handle service of process in-house… [Reuters]
* A Connecticut judge is suing a town after he was injured during pickleball lessons at a local senior center. [CT Insider]
* Court filings allege that the Attorney General of Texas swapped political favors for a home remodel job for his purported mistress. [Dallas Morning News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at [email protected].