Your data is the key to unlocking search marketing success. Transforming it into valuable insights that drive more awareness, leads, and revenue is a skill all marketers need to master.
Join us in two weeks at SMX Report — online Tuesday, February 23 — to learn actionable tactics for making data-driven decisions that yield measurable results!
Together with hundreds of fellow search marketers, you’ll unlock a tactic-rich agenda that explores essential analytics and reporting issues — and walk away ready to improve search results, execute competitive intelligence reports, and efficiently demonstrate KPIs.
Here’s a rundown of what you get:
- Kick off with Why We’re All Getting Search Reporting Wrong In 2021, an exclusive keynote from Search Engine Land’s new Director of Search Content, Carolyn Lynden. You’ll learn best the questions to ask in your reporting to ensure your data is clean and focused on what moves the needle.
- Then, choose between SEO or SEM/PPC — and embark on a four-part learning journey… from configuring measurement tools to understanding the future capabilities and implications of Google Analytics 4. You’ll build your knowledge step-by-step and effectively execute tactics back in the office.
- Responsible for both SEO and PPC? Both tracks are included with your $149 All Access pass! Choose one to attend live and watch the other on-demand for a truly comprehensive training experience.
- Wrap up with expert tips for Using Google Analytics Data To Map Digital Strategy Success, presented by digital strategy, SEO, and GA expert Colleen Harris.
- Don’t miss the chance to ask speakers your specific questions during Overtime (live Q&A) and engage with like-minded peers during community meetups.
- Hungry for more? Add a live, interactive workshop to your agenda to dive deep into Google Tag Manager or SEO and developer communications!
There’s still time to secure a seat at the table. Register now to get your All Access pass for just $149 — or bundle with a two-day workshop for $289!
Work conflict? Time zones don’t line up? Register anyway — all sessions are immediately available for viewing on-demand, so you can train when it fits your schedule.