Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 17th round of Premier League fixtures from Jan. 1-4. (All times in GMT):
Jan. 1, Friday
Everton v West Ham United
* Everton are unbeaten in their last four meetings with West Ham in all competitions (W3 D1).
* Everton last lost to West Ham at home in the Premier League in Sept. 2018, with the London club beating them 3-1.
* West Ham have lost three of their previous five Premier League games at Everton (W2).
Manchester United v Aston Villa
* United are on a nine-match unbeaten streak in the Premier League.
* United are unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League games against Villa (W11 D4).
* Villa last defeated United in the Premier League in Dec. 2009, beating them 1-0 at Old Trafford.
Jan. 2, Saturday
Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United
* This is the first meeting between Spurs and Leeds since Jan. 2013, when the north London club lost 2-1 at Leeds in the FA Cup.
* The last Premier League game between the two sides took place in Jan. 2004, where Spurs secured a 1-0 win at Leeds.
* Spurs have won three of their last five games against Leeds in all competitions (L1 D1).
Crystal Palace v Sheffield United
* Palace are on a five-game winless run in the Premier League.
* Palace have lost both their Premier League games against Sheffield United. They last defeated Sheffield United in Feb. 2011 in the second-tier Championship, winning 1-0 at home.
* The Blades have two points from 16 Premier League games this season, which is the worst ever start to a top-flight season in English football.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers
* Each of the last three Premier League meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
* Brighton last won against Wolves in the Premier League in Oct. 2018, beating them 1-0 at home.
* Wolves last won at Brighton in Jan. 2016, beating them 1-0 in the second-tier Championship.
West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal
* West Brom are on a six-game winless run in the Premier League.
* West Brom last defeated Arsenal in the Premier League in March 2017, winning 3-1 at home.
* Arsenal have won three of their last five Premier League games against West Brom (L1 D1).
Jan. 3, Sunday
Burnley v Fulham
* Burnley have won three of their last five games against Fulham in all competitions (L2).
* Fulham last defeated Burnley in the Premier League in Aug. 2018, winning 4-2 at home.
* Fulham are without a win in five Premier League games.
Newcastle United v Leicester City (1415)
* Newcastle have lost four of their last five games against Leicester in all competitions (W1), conceding 11 goals in total in those games.
* Newcastle last defeated Leicester in the Premier League in April 2019, winning 1-0 at the King Power Stadium.
* Leicester have won each of their last five games in all competitions at Newcastle.
Chelsea v Manchester City
* Chelsea have lost three of their last five games against City in all competitions (W2).
* City have lost three of their previous five Premier League games at Chelsea (W2).
* Chelsea are without a win in their last two Premier League games, while City are looking for their third successive league win.
Jan. 4, Monday
Southampton v Liverpool
* Southampton have lost six of their last 10 games against Liverpool in all competitions (W2 D2).
* Southampton last won at home to Liverpool in the Premier League in March 2016, beating them 3-2.
* Liverpool have won three of their last five Premier League games at Southampton (L1 D1).