Upon completion of the certificate program, graduates will be able to:
– Understand the Digital Marketing landscape and develop a digital marketing campaign.
– Understand the use and application of digital media platforms, communication tools, and marketing strategies and tactics.
– Identify key elements that influence online consumer behavior.
– Research and assess the range of communications opportunities.
– Assess online analytics and measurement.
– Understand team roles and responsibilities in the campaign process.
– Understand the latest laws and regulations governing communications and privacy.
– Articulate best practices and future trends.
– Marketing professionals
– Product, brand and marketing project managers
– General business managers
– Account and advertising executives, managers, and coordinators
– General marketing analysts and content managers
– Public relations and communications specialists and coordinators
– Programmers and other technology professionals who want an understanding of the infrastructure behind digital marketing
– Individuals in other professions with cross functional marketing responsibilities
In addition, it is recommended that participants who reside outside of United States and whose first language is not English possess English language proficiency equivalent to:
A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 80 (iBT)
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5
There is no need to send the test score to the University. It the participant’s responsibility to demonstrate English language proficiency necessary to fully participate in the class lectures and discussions.
- Catherine T Atwong
- Associate Professor of Marketing, Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, Cal State Fullerton
- Carolyn Coal
- Assistant Professor of Communications, College of Communications, Cal State Fullerton
- Luis Gomez
- Digital Producer-KPCC/SCPR Events
- Kari A Knutson Miller
- AVP, International Programs; Dean, University Extended Education
California State University, Fullerton
- Lyra Madding
- Director of Marketing at Office Solutions
- Lauren Pawell
- Founder, Bixa Media
- Mike Plata
- Marketing Director, ByteLaunch
- Mike Rossi
- Director of Marketing, Crexendo
- Teresa Ruiz-Decker
- Social Media and Communications Manager- Children’s Health Council
- Kim Tang
- Program Developer, University Extended Education, Cal State Fullerton
- Shelly Wang
- Manager, Program Development, University Extended Education, Cal State Fullerton
- Gabrielle Windsor
- Director or Strategic Planning: The Armory