As you’re out buying gifts for everyone on your list this year, check out some of your local retailers in the Seattle area. You can find a gift for everyone on your list while supporting local business owners . It’s a win-win.
We’ve put together a list of some of Seattle’s best retail stores you can shop from this year, whether online, or through options like local pickup and local delivery.
Table of Contents
Gifts for the stylish
We use clothing to tell others who we are. So whether you’re shopping for the minted fashionista or sports-lover in your life, gift the perfect piece from one of these local Seattle shops.
- Likelihood – Trendy sneakers and apparel for both men and women
- Pipe & Row – Curated and sustainable staple pieces for women, including apparel, jewelry, and accessories
- Sarah Alexandra – Timeless and multifunctional womenswear, created with the finest Italian cotton and highly skilled tailoring
- Valerie Madison – Fine jewelry in a modern style, including minimalist earrings and abstract engagement rings
- Atlas Apparel Co. – Womenswear made for the practical world explorer
- Throwbacks NW – Rare vintage sportswear and apparel
Gifts for the homebodies
2020 is the year of hygge (among other things.) There’s not a soul around who wouldn’t be delighted by a gift from one of these stores to make their home a more cozy, relaxing hideout.
- Prism – Comfy clothing, home decor, and fun tchotchkes
- Standard Goods – Home decor, candles, tchotchkes, and apparel
- Bungie Store – Sundry goods for your gaming friends from video games to items featuring the work of local artists
- Knack – Gift sets from food baskets to luxury bath collections
- Station 7 – Local handmade goods including stationery, home decor, and jewelry
Gifts for the artsy
We all have a friend or loved one who’s always doodling, visiting museums, or DIY-ing projects. They’re endlessly creative and hands-on. You’re guaranteed to find something to delight that person in one of these art-minded shops.
- KOBO Seattle – Handmade art pieces from the Pacific Northwest, Japan, and beyond
- The Works Seattle – Crafting kits to create items like boba tea and beeswax candles
Gifts for the foodies
Seattle has long been known for its coffee shop culture. It is, after all, the home of Starbucks. This holiday season, send some of those delicious coffee shop baked goods or roasted beans to your favorite foodie or caffeine aficionado.
Gifts for the outdoorsy
Washington state is blessed with some of the most amazing natural features for those who love the great outdoors. There’s the beauty of its Pacific coast, the endless greenery of its forests, and the splendor of its mountains. Share all that incredible nature with your friends and family by purchasing a gift from one of these shops.
- Ascent Outdoors – A one-stop shop for all things hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities
- The Plant Store – Houseplants and gardening accessories
Whether you’re hand-delivering or prefer to let a postal service do the work for you, these Seattle shops carry just the right things to bring a smile to everyone on your list. And though it’s been said, many times, many ways: if you still aren’t sure what to get, consider getting a gift card from one of these merchants.
Want to add to the list? If you’d like to have your favorite Seattle retail stores listed, mention them in the comments and we’ll get them added! 👇