Future of law
In today’s rapidly growing markets, there are a plethora of opportunities in the field of corporate and financial law. Someone venturing for the first time in the field or a seasoned professional needs to keep themselves updated with the financial environment.
Moreover, understanding what it takes to survive in this cut-throat industry is of prime importance. One needs to be well-versed with the market conditions of the public and the private sector. You will need unique skills to make a mark in the industry.
Corporate and financial law is a domain where there is an ever-growing need for professionals to understand minute discrepancies in organisations with absolute accuracy. This means the industry demands someone who is ahead of the curve, and has a keen eye for detail.
Adapting to this change
Professionals need to continuously learn the changing dynamic of the industry, and keep themselves updated with the same. Putting the various theories into practice is a hurdle one must cross. Financial misdemeanours are changing by the second. To combat this, businesses need lawyers who can break through the clutter to deliver excellence.
Well, the LL.M in Corporate and Financial Law from Jindal Global Law school has been created to keep tomorrow’s legal professionals at the forefront.
Powered by upGrad, India’s largest online higher education company, this program is just what you need to meet the demands of today’s industry.
You get to learn from India’s #1 law school.* Receive the prestigious triple alumni status from Jindal Global University, Jindal Global Law School, and upGrad.
Meet the experts-
You will get to learn from the best of the best. Here’s a quick sneak peek into our list of illustrious faculty members:
- Prof. Arjya, has an LL.M. degree from Tulane University, and brings with him rich industry experience as a corporate Lawyer at EXP, FoxMandallittle and Desai & Diwanji.
- Prof. James holds degrees from the Universities of Cambridge, New York and Singapore. He advises the Indian Government on trade and investment law.
- Prof. Shaun, an Australian qualified lawyer holding degrees from the universities of Oxford and Macquarie, has work experience from Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Prof. Prateek holds an LL.M. degree from Europa Institut, and has worked as a competition and corporate lawyer at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Prof. Manasi Kumar holds a J.D. Degree from Lewis & Clark Law School, and has rich industry experience in litigation and international arbitration.
With instructors like these guiding you through your journey, you can be assured to receive an education that will have a long lasting impact on your career.
Why should you opt for this program?
With this blended degree, you will gain expertise are which in several domains including Advanced Company Law, Practitioner’s Approach to Competition Law, Banking and Financial Law, M&A Transactions, Private Equity, Commercial Contract Drafting, Corporate Insolvency Law.
Get access to cutting-edge curriculum while learning from world-class faculty members and experts. Network with like-minded legal professionals, and take the advantage of upGrad’s 360-degree career support.